View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 11:45 PM

my 1985 texas car was hit hard in the passenger door frame near the quarter window. it was over an inch compressed with the floor buckled. It also had about two gallons of bondo in it. I fixed it and replaced every single body panel on the car, replaced the interior, it has a new motor and transmission. The only original part to the car is the body shell, buck tags and vin plate.

yes I believe in saving them. I am different than many because I don't consider the cost or how much I will have in it, or especially how much can I get out of it. I enjoy working on the cars, and the finished product when I get done. The ssp flippers that continuously spout off about market values and desparately crave attention over how many cars they have bought and sold are not enthusiasts. They are simply attention seekers that need to think they are important. I don't care how many cars they buy and sell, as long as they don't make us all look like morons in the process.

Any car can be saved. It all depends on what your "real intentions" are when you purchase it.

for the first time since 1998 there is only two left:

1984 Oregon SP unmarked
1986 Idaho SP