View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 04:11 PM
CHiPster

The person who I contracted with is looking at this post and I thank him for taking the time to monitor it. This is a public forum and I never tried to post something that I consider "hiding from a person". While we agree to disagree over the finished product at least we are in agreement that I have not misrepresented our conversation with what I have posted here.

To clarify the "Blah, Blah" part on my original post, that pertained to the rest of the conversation that he and I had over all else on the car. This included him telling me that the car is 100% better now than when it arrived at the shop. While that is a true statement, it is not "100% better" that I am looking for. I am looking for a great finished product. He is a person that knows the show circuit as I do; I hope that he looks at my car through the eye of a judge and a fellow mustang enthusiast.

I am not bashing anyone here IMO. I am criticizing the shop but I have not mentioned their name or the name of the person who I contracted with to do the job. The way I look at it is that if the shoe fits, wear it.

On the flip side, the car does look great if I overlook the spacing problem. He did have the shop redo the side moldings that originally were placed on the car with less than care. The original paint person did an outstanding job and the original body person also did work that I can only praise. I hope I can say the same about the person(s) who complete this resto.

In conclusion, I just updated the photobucket with 11 new pictures to the 86 FHP. The pictures will show what I am talking about. Any and all responses will be appreciated.