View Single Post
Old 11-19-2016, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac88chp View Post
Hi Steve. I remember your quest well and glad you finally found an SSP of your own even if it was not your assigned car. You have the MOTHER of all SSP networking opportunities coming up shortly with the Ripon EV Show on 9/30-10/1 (next Friday and Saturday). If humanly possible, you should get yourself down there and if your '82 is roadworthy then by all means bring it and then don't be afraid to enter it in the "daily driver" class. I did so with mine for the first three years I owned it while it was still being sorted out:

BTW, can't remember if you're retired but at last week's CHP Retiree's Day there were no less than seven restored Mustangs there on display including an exquisite 1982 model.
Dang it, I missed this year's Ripon show. I was there two years ago and it was good; I brought a 1925 Chevrolet Patrol Veh from the Santa Clara County, CA Sheriff's Office (trailered). I also took that veh to the Morro Bay Emergency Vehicle Show that year; I have attached a pic of it at Morro Bay.
I gotta pay attention to events. I also now have CHP 0327, so I have two '82s to work on.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg resized Morro Bay Car Show April 12 2014 097.jpg (53.6 KB, 38 views)