View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 11:41 AM

Default No Build Sheet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfe1013 View Post
OK, it looks like there's no character between the numbers and the leading zeros were dropped. Michael, I meant I wanted to see if they varied from '82 to '82 like you said they did over the entire run of CHP SSPs.

I'll use the one I made to read " 3 28 83 "

Ironic how long these cars sat up. They were built in June 1982 and put in service from March to October 1983 between these three (mine, this one and Jon's).

I hope your build sheet is there. I need to go to my car's thread and post up my Deluxe Marti Report that I recently purchased. Pretty darn cool.

One other thing I noticed, passenger side siren mount. Someone else had an '82 with passenger side siren...oh, the one Mike in Nashville has. I think that's it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Is that gray primer all over the black? Sorry if I missed that in one of your posts.
After a search of the build sheet I came up with nothing.I did find a couple of coins from under the back seat and I discovered roof top antenna cabeling that routes to the dash coiled up under the rear carpet.I really need to go to the Department of Motor Vehicles and history check this car and I need to get a Delux Marti Report.

I wondered about my passenger side siren mount.I was going to change the location to the driver side but now I believe I will keep the siren on the passenger side.

Going to post a couple of pictures I took yesterday afternoon of the shotgun release buttons that are still intact in my car.