Thread: CHP Theme car
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 04:25 PM

I will own a real SSM one day. I will be in the right place at the right time with my AMX card...lol

In the meantime, this is the next best thing. The kids at the track will love the look of the car when it's done. I will no doubt have the best fan base there by season's end....ha-ha!! Only problem is, I am the track photographer at both our NHRA and stock car track's here in the Ottawa region. I have very few pics of my car in action....and the ones I have are all fuzzy or off angle. I need to hire a photographer. Another good thing, the local police are behind me 100%. They organize a number of events each year, "take it to the track" for young drivers, the motorcycle skills event where police from across Canada compete....those type of events will ensure the car (and owner) are known by the local force...keeps me out of trouble

Thanks for the link to the decals. That may save countless hours of guessing and re-cutting vinyl. I have sent them an email. I will post during the season so you can all see the progress....and the hoards of girls that want a ride.

Thanks!!!!

Buzz Haze
Ottawa Canada
www.buzzhaze.com