View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 04:48 PM
Bobby Edwards

Ok guys no more secrets... LOL

But seriously,
I have been given verbal approval that GSP 1235 will be attending Savannah...

I have also been working with the Vice president and the National show director of the Savannah Mustang Club. They are very interested in doing a GSP display of all our restored & as auctioned GSP Mustangs celebrating the unveiling of the States Refurbished GSP. The States car will be the main center attraction and our cars will be surrounding it. It has yet to be decided if the GSP display will be displayed inside or outside. There is very limited space inside I'm told but with all the attention this project is suspected of getting " IT IS POSSIBLE" it could be placed inside. We will know more after the next meeting two Saturdays from now...

Also there is an invite to all retired and active Troopers to attend the display for historical and Photo purposes... Sort of a meet and greet...

For the ones that are known to be coming we will make a diligent effort to make contact and invite the assigned Trooper to attend the show as well...

So with that said...

Who will be bringing a GSP to Savannah?

1983 GSP#3083 Capt. C. Stallings #99 Post 41

1988 GSP#8292 Trpr R. Wilcox #799 Post 27; ACE wrecked in service with 24k miles; most documented & lowest mileage GSP

1990 GSP#0196 Trpr P. Kirkpatrick #756 Post 29

1992 GSP#2221 Trpr M. Prince #895 Post 9; “1 of 6” LoJack GSP Mustangs