View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 12:01 AM

From my understanding the original owner just let it sit for many years the guy I purchased it from had bought it several years ago and just let it sit as well. And I haven't even looked at it for more than a few minutes. The guy I purchased it from only bought it because he thought the cop light was cool he had no idea what an ssp was or anything about it.

I did however look at the spotlight and it is an s6. Basically picked it up dropped it off in storage. I got it right out side of Kansas ,Co line from behind an old barn in the middle of nowhere.

Will be glad to get pics of the holes / bucktags ...

And a friend sent me a number from a listing where it had been for sale for a couple months for dirt cheap called thinking no possible way it was still for sale and he said it was. My first question was does it have bucktags he had no clue. I looked up on the Vin project and got the 6 vin's and asked him if his matched and he sent me a pic of the VIN on the title.

It matched. It'll probably take me a few days to get back over to take pics gotta get caught back up on work but will take pics of anything that can help give more insight on what they did or didn't have.