View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 09:16 AM

Another nice find, Hector!

Quote:
1992 SSP Notch Mustang - $5000 (peoria)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-10-17, 12:55AM MST
Reply to: sale-fnndz-2653718550@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For sale I have a 1992 Black SSP Ford Notch Mustang. It is a 5spd, and have very moderate modifications done to it. Has power doors and locks that work great. The Vehicle is lowered one inch all the way around with lowering springs, not quite sure what the brand is. Has Caster Camber plates so the tires wear evenly. The car has been Converted to a five lug disc brake all the way around, yes including the rear too. Has 17x9's ford bullitts all the way around. The motor runs very strong, and transmission shifts very smooth. I purchased the in california and drove it back w/ absolutely no problems. All the A/C is in it and works. The Car originally had clean gray interior, but i've been in the process of converting it into all black. Has a black, dash, carpet and center console. All very clean, and needs very little to finish the conversion. Under the cowl hood theres the stock rebuilt motor that has bbk shorty headers, stock mid-pipe ( was put on to pass emissions, and have catless x-pipe that comes with it), and also magnaflow mufflers. Has Edelbrock intake manifold, and 65mm Edelbrock throttle body. BBK cold air intake, and also an MSD distributor. Has an aftermarket aluminum radiator that really keeps it cool. Its a fun little car to drive, but im looking for a different car too drive. 5,000 is a good deal for this car. Call or Text 623 707 3396 Night or Day I will answer
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 92Peoria.JPG (49.0 KB, 67 views)

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!