View Single Post
Old 04-08-2016, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangssp92 View Post
im a new user of this website,but i did a search of my vin on their and its on that registry however it seems like that website doesnt have alot of updateing going on.That being said i manage a car lot and i can run car faxes for free,so i new its a ssp what i have plus the title says prior police .....i wanted to know if you knew how to add or what the requirements are to add pics and other documentation to that wesite?id love to see my vin number highlighted in blue and exc......any way if you know how i can do that please contact me by email @www.sa_castaneda85@yahoo.com or 209-451-7170 text whould be fine also ,FYI id be happy to run history reports for anyone on this website for free and i can always fax them just so it makes it easier for all to get more info on their cars thanks for your time i hope you can get back to me with some info on how to do that .my name is Sergio
Sergio, I totally missed your post. I will contact you shortly via email.

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!