View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 03:55 PM
It is what it is.

Default My SSP's...Past and Present

I have been in the SSP hobby for about two years now. I started off with a mostly original 1989 WSP SSP. I really wish I had this car back. It is now back on the west coast and belongs to a member here.

My next SSP was a 1988 FHP restored by Doug. This was another very nice SSP that I enjoyed driving. This car is currently back in FL in a Police car museum.

Which brings me to our current SSP which we absolutely love, a 1993 TX DPS. The previous owner did a majority of the work to the car. Since I have purchased it I have had the underside of the hood and trunk repainted and started aquiring the pieces to make it resemble a true 1993 TX DPS. This car has made a lap around the Indianapolis Speedway and been to several shows.

I only have pictures of this SSP at car shows as I had the transmission rebuilt after Asheville and then she went straight into storage. The below picture is of my wife and daughter in front of the Biltmore Mansion.

This is a picture of when we owned both SSP's this past summer. Maybe one day we will own two again.

Once I get the TX DPS back out of storage I will take some "proper" pictures of her.

1990 NMSP Unit 130 SOLD
1989 WSP SOLD
1988 FHP SOLD
1991 FHP SOLD
1993 TX DPS