View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 07:40 AM
Troop D

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kcobra88 View Post
I found a guy here in houston with about 3000 lightbars. My eyes were popping out of my head He is setting me up with all the right FHP equipment. Jetsonic lightbar,jetsonic control switch (he has plenty of them if anyone needs one), kustom or mph radar, whelen lights, etc.... His name is Mark at lightbars@aol.com . This ssp restoration is very cool.
I may be interested depending on how proud he is of his stuff...

I know the history of my vehicle and have the application for title/tag that was issued to DHSMV when they bought the car from the Ford dealer but was considering trying to get a copy of the original title after it was issued. This looks like the site to do that from.

http://www.hsmv.state.fl.us/data/past.html

I to spoke with Capt. Spears with fleet maintenance in Tallahassee as well as a few others in the agency over the past few weeks and I think I will have better luck with DHSMV on previous record checks. If by chance the owners manual that should be in a plastic sleave is still in the glove box of your car, you may find a copy of the registration showing vehicle # between the paper work in that. A long shot, but figured I'd mention in case you haven't checked. Also, is the "Property of DHSMV" with serial # tag still inside the glove box on your vehicle? Don't know if anyone has ever tried, but that may be another way to check for info from DHSMV.

Why police should not pursue Stangs...
Why you should not get caught by the police in your Stang...