View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 05:09 AM
**No Longer a Registered Member**

Mike:

First and formost..

I apologize to anyone I offended. I tried to be general in comments..with no specific names....although some specific issues were referred to. I am also not the best writer...and some things I wrote may have been viewed in a light not intended. I simply want a better hobby environment for all. There were no attacks...just things that need to be done to improve this community..IMO..and the opinions of many others. BTW, the same post was made on BOTH sites..and directed at members at BOTH sites.

Second...I STAND by my reputation..personally, in these forums and in my business. Those who know me and have met me know that reputation. I feel no need to defend it here to you. I never meant to imply I had more resources than someone else or was better than anyone.

Lastly...I posted an 800 number that anyone (you) could call me on from anywhere in the USA FREE...nobody from .NET did...... I saw no reason to respond to your PM. We simply have different views...and that is OK.

I will consider the matter closed and will not debate, post or PM you again. But you may still call 800-493-4330 anytime to speak with me...and I will take or return any call.

Warmest Regards,

David J. Philipkoski