View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texunter View Post
Do you have any idea what brand antenna goes in the center of the decklid?
Ted
No I don't as of yet. I have some of the antennas this car calls for, but not all. One of them is "U" shaped at the base and I have to figure that one out for sure.

Meantime, I know I've been absent since my last post (I DID get that pesky bracket removed) but I finally got the engine bay torn down so all that is left is the block and the one big wire harness that comes from the dashboard through the firewall. I've been busying myself refurbishing each separate component to almost new condition.

And I mean each and every nut, bolt, wire, wire harness, vacuum lines, hoses, EVERYTHING. I'll include one before & after pic so you can see and judge for yourself.

I have removed the front fascia too. To aid in resto of all the components hung on both sides of the rad spt. It also gave me a clear shot at my buck tags to get clean pics. So attached will be pics of my buck tags and some other kind of crude, big assy line tag made out of the top of a quart can lid.

The other two is a before and after of one of the a-arm & spindle assembly's so you can get a hint of how I spend my evenings and weekends.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BUCK TAGS LF Rad Spt (1).jpg (50.1 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg Copy of Buck & hanger tags (7).JPG (22.6 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg F Susp BEFORE (3).jpg (66.9 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg F Susp RSTD.JPG (43.5 KB, 51 views)