View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 09:46 PM

Smile

...... ok, I'm back ... year and a half later. I asked to delete this thread, but since not, I'll update it then.. lol.

year ago:
I bought a 90 coupe to do a SSP .. ish AL clone/ track car.

red/red 90 LX coupe, 5 speed, roll-up windows, 4-cyl shell , non-sunroof shell... with healthy 302 carb motor, light coupe, fast, I thought I was off and going on this project... it was in the paintbooth....
tore it alll apart.

uh well....

I wasn't crazy about this particular hotrod, pretty dang fast though....but sitting too low, too tight of drag-strip-ish suspension, battery in the truck, no equipment at all,
but hey, I was gonna change a LOT - blue interior, toal shell re-spray to cover all that red, yikes... more than you think... well, I got some 10-hole wheels and the correct caps, so there was some good news.

and the fine fellow I got the coupe from, he didn't see fit to tell me that it had been wrecked at one time: &@%#!

Didn't know what to do, so I pulled the frame, painted it back 'Re-Sale Red' ... and got it moved to the next happy owner. phew.

I am still, or again, very interested in a legit 88 AL DPS car...

*** any condition considered. I can trade up, down, or sideways for a Florida Highway Patrol car that I have that you can drive home....

....Or I have no choice than to (soon) offend the purists and * keeping and carefully removing all FL stuff/interior * making this FL car into an AL (correct as possible) replica.... grr. Thanks John 256-682-1097 cell/TEXT. thx.