View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Jet View Post
Hi Steve,

For your interest -

There was this 82 CHP that was listed just months ago on many Mustang forums, including this one (and it has sold as of March 2011). It was pretty much an original unit purchased right from CA. The below link has pictures of it and despite it's age & condition, it was in really great condition.

I'm not sure how the Seller's CHP # 0513 would correlate with an "E" number though...?

http://www.specialservicemustang.net...ead.php?t=3042

Thanks for sharing your pics, stories and info, definitely really interesting!
Hi Cobra Jet, I think I saw that one (too late). Well maybe 870255 will show up, or Mike will decide to sell his '82...

Wolfe, your vehicle I believe was E870567. I am guessing that the E plate numbers were sequential, and as '82 was the first year, the E850 numbers would have been before the Mustangs. Guessing again, I'll say E850567 was probably a Dodge Diplomat.

Doing some math, and assuming 567 was the very last '82 Mustang, and since CHP bought 406 '82s first would have been 161. Could not have been all the way back to E850 by that reasoning.

I think I have one more pic of 870255, taken from the front. When (if) I find it I'll post it.

-Steve