View Single Post
Old 10-28-2015, 09:32 AM

I called the number in the ebay ad so that I could ask a couple of questions. There are no good interior shots of the car in the listing, and there are no details about the car in the description (other than saying that SSP Mustangs are the #1 investment opportunity in the galaxy!). I want to make sure that the car still has the police equipment installed, and the sale includes the lightbar and magnetic markings. I just called (you know, during what I would consider normal business hours), and the answering machine kicked on. The seller is actually a golf cart retailer. I don't mind folks making a living for themselves, but that place is certainly not a MUSEUM like the previous owner in Washington was told.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOstang View Post
It would be nice to see it end up with an SSP hobbyist.
I agree. The price is inching closer and closer to my max bid. Although I said I would hold fast, I will need to decide if I want to offer up a little more or make a play on another interesting SSP (if that window of opportunity is still open).

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!