View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014, 09:38 AM

this is a subject that has caused alot of angst over the years. I will be brief because I always piss people off with my opinion on this subject.

Everyone's opinions vary based on their personal experiences to include their profession, how long they have been in the hobby, and whether or not they had personal on the job experience with these cars.

Ricky Racer ALWAYS touts the "trooper car" heritage when trying to sell their hacked up mustang that they ruined by pro-streeting it. So even though the car is worth less (to me) because it has 30,000.00 worth of go-fast garbage on it, Ricky somehow thinks it is relevant.

doing anything to the car to change it from original, to include cloning to a different agency, different color paint, different color wheels, incorrect LED lights, blah blah yappity yap....... is a mistake in my book.

The cars are rare. If a person wants to cut up a mustang and turn it into a race car I think they should find one of the billion 4 cyl cars built and hack it.

Lastly....the name on the title denotes the owner. In the end it is their car to do as they wish. Life is about choices and if they choose to hack it, they are the ONLY person that they need to make happy.

Your mileage may vary.

for the first time since 1998 there is only two left:

1984 Oregon SP unmarked
1986 Idaho SP