View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarhed123 View Post
Guys I have been out of the game for a while, but I have not lost any hope on getting the car back. Let me start by saying that I have not forgotten my friends here and I have been able to talk with some, here and there. My position change in the detective bureau has got me more active than the last ten year in investigations. NODRAMA and Mike, I have not forgotten about getting the license plate deal for everyone on the sight. More to come on that.

It's in the garage at this time and unfortunately my friend at the body shop has lost A LOT of parts to the car (Not the buck tags, I had those in my safe). Needless to say I am less than happy, but I've known this guy since kids so....what can I do. I need to get all of the vacuum lines back on the car and I have no clue how they go. Any help will be appreciated. I will try to put up pictures soon.

Bill I see you have a new project. Congrats and hope to see more of it soon. Lastly, thanks to all you have asked about me and to the ones who don't know me, I still am very up to date on the FHP stuff if you need help with it.
Marcos wow!
good to hear from you!
As one of the original three
1985 chp/ssp Amigos
It's good to see you posting again!
I still have my car but it's in Arizona Now
I have heard the lost parts at the body shop story before
And again welcome back!
Heck i might even start posting in here again too!