View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 06:18 PM

Default 1989 Idaho State Police SSP

I am selling my 1989 Idaho State Police SSP. The car is in great condition, no crashes, straight body with no damage. There is one minor rust spot on the trunk lid, approximately 3" long.
The interior is slightly better than fair. Has original upholstery and interior panels. No damage to the dash but could use a new headliner, as it has some holes where the original police equipment was mounted.
The vehicle has no emergency equipment, but I do have the original ISP dash light, and rear deck warning lights. I also have the correct police radio, all of which I will include.
I have a copy of the original title with the State of Idaho being listed as the owner. After being miled out by ISP, the vehicle was sold to the Bingham County, ID Sheriffs Office where it was used as a DARE car.
The buck tags are in place and have the correct vernacular. I have never taken apart the door panels and do not know if the build sheets are still hidden within the vehicle.
Vehicle has original engine and transmission. Runs great, no leaks or other issues. Has air conditioning add-on, system needs recharged.
The vehicle is located in Rigby, ID. I am asking $4000.
I can't figure out the picture thing here, but I have plenty to share that I can email to you.
Please contact Chris at sellerguy(at)live.com