View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 02:53 PM

Default Misc emergency lights

I bought a box load of lights at an auction, I had to buy the lot! I have used some on my ssp and no longer need the rest. so here is the rest for sale. I will not ebay these as they could end up in the hands of some one who would not "properly care" for them, so only "established" forum members, please. I will price them but will talk offers.
I would also be willing to trade for an older (1990-2002) strobe/light switch control box and siren. a Motorola trunked radio circa 1990.

Code 3 "wiggle" lights. the move side to side and up and down, really cool!
both lights work. $80 pair

2 blue deck lights with chrome buckets. 1 works, the other needs a bulb. $20 pair

slim red and blue lights. some work, some need bulbs. some have brackets, some don't. I would like to sell these as the lot, if I can. $50 for all.

Viper upper dash light works great. without the shield. The light on the right has been sold. $50

strobe control boxes. Not tested but the guy at the yard said they worked when pulled. $10 each

I have a pair of U/C lights, they have black covers that move up when the lights are switched on, that I will post later after I test them.