View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chism View Post
Man I love this car.
Thanks! It's grown on me quickly. I ordered a new Hurst shifter for her and some replacement knobs for the A/C controls. Then I was out driving and noticed how badly the cowl grille had been repainted, so ordered a new one, along with the mounting kit and lower windshield molding. Then the front turn signals looked bad so NPD got the nod for new ones, along with new mounting hardware and pigtails. Couldn't put my finger on it, but something didn't look right with the headlights. Yep, divider bars are missing. NPD came through on those as well. Late Model got the call for some SEM Sand Beige paint and prep, along with a new ashtray to go under my soon to be restored lid. Replaced the IAC to cure a seriously surging idle, found a new Motocraft silicone upper radiator hose. Added a single black pinstripe down each side to break up the gray a little. It's been a fun first few days with her!

In the mid 90's, Texas briefly considered changing it's State song to a 5.0 Fox body with Flowmasters.