View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 04:14 PM

Wiring just about done I just need to go through and loom the wiring. I have run a loose round of E-tape around the wires to group them back up but will have them wrapped in loom soon to protect them from any damage outside of there being a wire fire or some sort of catastrophic clutch cable failure.

Oh I found the dash pad that I had in storage for this car as the original was cracking and broken. This car will be nice for the next owner. I will also have most of the equipment to go with the car if the decide to show it and put it back to an "IN-SERVICE" look.

The door handle on the passenger side came in on Saturday and is now installed. All the trim is on the doors, quarters and fenders. The rest is just final setup, re-installation of belt, hoses, waterpump, timing chain, fluids and a good cleaning... Then I will take it to the inspection station have it inspected and then to DMV for Title and registration.

The A/C items are all in and now just waiting to have the system re-charged and then the new tires to be installed... I guess I will have some nice new powder coated ten holes for this car as I will be sending a set off to be done once I get this car sold.

I will need another set for my "FINAL" 1987 Texas DPS SSP. This car will be finished and taken to shows by my Wife.

Matt