View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 12:35 PM

Quoting the ad for posterity -

Quote:
1988 Mustang 5.0 SSP - $5500 (El Paso)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-08-31, 11:49AM MDT
Reply to: sale-bdfcp-2568864527@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am selling my 88 Mustang SSP (Special Service Package). This car has been meticulously maintained by certified Ford Master Technicians as it was a Government Car. What makes this Car stand out from your average 5.0 is the Factory Upgrades for it to be at par with Police and Government Agencies. Upgrades include Expanded Gas tank (for less fuel-ups), reinforced Heavy Duty Suspension,easy-access trunk release, fully functional push-bumper, working spotlight, "Arrowstick" to direct traffic, Aeronautical grade silicone Cooling hoses, and many other features that made this Mustang a "Police Package" Vehicle. This car has 193,000 miles and its maintenance has been immaculate over its time. If you are interested contact me at (Nine One Five) 525-2676, Thank you Serious Enquiries Only.
Price is set at $5,500...which is way below its value considering it is truly rare and well maintained.

At least he didn't claim that the doors are bullet-proof! :-/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 88Gov1.jpg (8.5 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg 88Gov2.jpg (7.0 KB, 26 views)