Thread: 1982 CHP #0300
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 09:08 AM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Kid View Post
No Problem.
He's been in the car restoration business since he graduated HS in '80. Since then he has had some very rare (and now worth hundreds of thousands of dollars) cars. He has over 200 collector cars and cop cars(including the largest private collection of CHP cars with 60+ cars) which he has finagled/traded/bought over the years(quite a few my dad bought to restore and sell). People my dad is restoring cars for want them to be done right away, but my dad has another full time job. With other peoples projects he doesnt have time for his stuff(he will be slowing down on taking on other peoples projects after the ones he has now are gone to work on his stuff). I will probably end up restoring a lot of them in the future. My dad now deals mostly in Crown Vic cop cars now. He started getting into the cop car stuff back in the 90's.
PM for stuff other than the 82 so the there will be no
Sam:
I know your dad and do me a favor!
Tell him howdy from me.
For yousans that don't know Sams dad, he is a MASTER car restorer.
This guy is a real gentleman also, and I remember the 1st Ripon Ca. car show when I went to and finally met him.
He brought a 80-90 era police caprice (blue with white doors) and I know dad will remember CHP giving him a real bad time about the white doors even though the car was blue. Almost got a ticket! John Bujosa was with him with his CHP stang on a trailer if I remember right.
Great dad and friend Sam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!