View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86NeSSP View Post
$2250.00
Reduction and this needs to go as I want to move and there is no need for me to keep paying storage for 1 car. Hate to let it go but this is not getting the attention it really deserves.

1 - working jetsonic lightbar w/o gutter brackets
2 - 85-86 steel wheels
1 - Motorola Micor radio complete.
1 - NOS Unity S5 black spotlight

Car was converted to 5 lug when it was going to be put back on the road and enjoyed daily. These parts will be removed and replaced with 87+ v8 front 4 lug spindles and hubs and the car will be riding on 4 lug wheels and tires. Might be mis-matched but will have 4 wheels and tires on it. Can deliver in the Houston area this weekend else you will have to arrange for transport.
Just as a FYI, my car has the 87-up 4-lug front brakes, and the stock steel wheels will not clear the caliper. I will be switching to the smaller stock brakes in order to fit the correct wheels on my 85 SSP. It sounds like you may already be aware of that, based upon the comment about the mismatched wheeels, but I just wanted you to know just in case...

To everyone out there, wherever you are. Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may be the police chasing you down in their own Mustang!