View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 10:49 PM

Here a few photos of the car (and I am sorry they are so big). The paint was in pretty rough shape originally as the clear coat was fairly dull and oxidized. With a little bit of TLC I would say it is an easy 8 out of 10. It is way better than the white paint on my 87 Texas DPS car. The car fax report read that it had been in a severe front end collision which I find peculiar since the front core support is perfect as well as the inner fender aprons and it still has the VIN sticker on the front bumper. In fact EVERY body panel still has the orginal VIN sticker on it.

Now that I have buffed out the body I have inspected the body closely and I can only find 5 small dings and one of these can be seen in the lower left part of the picture below. The car is very straight.

Here is the unmolested interior. Every lb of factory insulation was there and in tact and everything was date stamped correct. Even the carpet is original and looks in like new condition. The floor mat on the passenger side was mistakenly on the driver side and vise versa so the original date correct ford driver mat looks Perfect. And I love the black interior. I just am not a fan of the automatic... but it did average over 26mpg on the freeway bringing it home from Georgia.