View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 10:17 AM

Yes Bill, it went to me. I posted an ad and you were able to put me in touch with some info that will help me along the way.....Thanks. The car is a really good car overall, and I am really surprised that it did not sell earlier. What attracted me to the car is that it is in pretty much as close as you could get to original condition, and hasn't seen like 7 neglectful owners etc. The interior needs some shampooing, but really is not that bad (minus the tear on side of drivers seat) compared to all the other SSP's that I have looked at. The car will most likely sit for about another 8 months, till I can recover from the long haul trip. Then the car is gonna get the full on resto treatment. Will get the original black and white paint and all the trimmings. I just can't wait.....I have been waiting for a good SSP project for a while, perferably CHP and this will be a good car. I have had to slow down on my other projects. I currently have a 66 coupe, 88 GT w/ T-tops, 89 CHP #435238, 90 GT, 92 Vibrant red convertible limited edition, and 1993 Chrome yellow convertibe special edition, and am sure more will be added in the future, but want to concentrate on the SSP fairly soon. I am giving this resto approx 2 yrs start to finish if all goes well.....just doing it piece by piece, correctly as time permits. -Brent