Thread: Hello All
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 02:35 PM

Thumbs up Welcome and Glad to find where my old car is..

Hello, and Welcome..

you have purchased one fine mustang there- I purhcased Unit#217 NVHP Mustang back in 2001 and spent a good year+ restoring it, loved working on it, did David include all the photos of the restoration of me working onthe car and the process of the body and paint work etc.. I hope so I sent them to him. with the car. I do have other photos i can share withyou sometime of you woul dlike to see them.

on the wheels- the originals where the not the wheels that came on the car from David, the originals were painted black from Ford, then Nevada Painted them Blue to match the car, as there was too many complaints from the public when they 1st were running the early 90's mustangs with the original silver finished 10 hole wheels so they then requested ford to paint them black before delivery, then they didnt like the look of the black after purcase so they painted them blue, told to me by a trooper froom Nevada.

anyways im very happy you bought the car and congrats!! hope to see it again one day, take some digital photos and pst them of the shows you attend etc..

Ryan Forsloff

1985 OSP Oregon State Police SSP Mustang undergoing complete restoration