Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Special Service Mustang.net Forums (http://www.specialservicemustang.net/forums/index.php)
-   The Briefing Room (http://www.specialservicemustang.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   another great day. (http://www.specialservicemustang.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2716)

NoDrama43 05-22-2010 04:41 PM

another great day.

Just wanted to chime in and comment about how laid back and enjoyable this site is. :yes:

MOstang 05-22-2010 07:03 PM

One of these days maybe I'll learn to keep my mouth shut but probably not. Whether here on .net or over on .org it's just tough to sit back and not chime in when ridiculousness ensues.

mustangretriever 05-22-2010 10:34 PM

Somebody fill me in. Now who was being a retard?

Texaspony87 05-22-2010 11:38 PM

I gave up on the "battles" a long time ago. It has just soured me.

ImEvil1 05-23-2010 12:17 AM

Same here....same old, same old, and who cares anyway? That's why we are over here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOstang (Post 20445)
One of these days maybe I'll learn to keep my mouth shut but probably not. Whether here on .net or over on .org it's just tough to sit back and not chime in when ridiculousness ensues.

I know it's hard to do...believe me.

NoDrama43 05-23-2010 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImEvil1 (Post 20456)
Same here....same old, same old, and who cares anyway? That's why we are over here. I know it's hard to do...believe me.

I agree it is hard to be quiet sometimes. I ruined several "relationships" by speaking my mind about some issues, but I also think there are times when we just need to put it out there and hopefully modify some of the behavior. What I find amazing is how some people cry foul about someones conduct when they themselves invented it, and actively participate and write about it ?? Bottom line though is all the drama reflects poorly on the hobby. I appreciate how well everyone interacts here and I have become "less soured" as a result.

Now I am expecting something funny from Andy......

Andy......where are you?

ssp91ssp 05-23-2010 10:44 AM

.NET ,Calling Andy !

Can't we all just get along ? :D
MOstang , are you fighting ?

ssp91ssp

Hector

ImEvil1 05-23-2010 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoDrama43 (Post 20457)
I agree it is hard to be quiet sometimes. I ruined several "relationships" by speaking my mind about some issues, but I also think there are times when we just need to put it out there and hopefully modify some of the behavior. What I find amazing is how some people cry foul about someones conduct when they themselves invented it, and actively participate and write about it ?? Bottom line though is all the drama reflects poorly on the hobby. I appreciate how well everyone interacts here and I have become "less soured" as a result.

Now I am expecting something funny from Andy......

Andy......where are you?

That garbage wasn't posted on this site, it was over at the other site. The original thread was deleted by the OP, a subsequent thread deleted by a "mod", and now it's being discussed here??

We can't control how people act....that's what laws are for. I think everyone here (mostly) knows that it's inappropriate, since it's already been put out numerous times, and we have a good group here. Any other "discussion" is bitching or complaining and can be better done via PMs or over the phone.

Just my thought for the day....back to the cars......

ssp91ssp 05-23-2010 04:12 PM

:thumbsup: Well put Mr Evil.

ssp91ssp

FHP813 05-23-2010 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texaspony87 (Post 20453)
I gave up on the "battles" a long time ago. It has just soured me.

Me too.