Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Special Service Mustang.net Forums (http://www.specialservicemustang.net/forums/index.php)
-   Welcome! (http://www.specialservicemustang.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Hello everyone (http://www.specialservicemustang.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3810)

05pwrstrk 10-14-2011 07:10 PM

Hello everyone

Hello everyone!! I frequent sspmustang.org so and I've only been here a couple of times. I don't know who is here and who isn't so I thought I'd do an intro for myself here. Sorry if it is repetitive for some of you.

So my name is Brian and I recently bought my first SSP. An 89 Nevada Highway Patrol Mustang. I was told about this car by NHPcars.com Mike. Mike is a really great guy. My wife and I had the privilege of meeting him a couple of weeks ago at the Ripon Police Car show.

My SSP is very stock and unmolested. Exactly what I wanted and was looking for. She is worn but I can handle that. My plans for my car is a restoration on it. I am looking forward to getting her mechanically sound and wearing the blue and silver she once had. So that is it for now.

Thank you. Brian

GSPI 10-14-2011 07:12 PM

Congrats on the purchase! Those are wonderful cars and rare too. I love the blue!

Welcome aboard!

ImEvil1 10-14-2011 07:54 PM

Congrats on your purchase.

CHP8336 10-14-2011 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 05pwrstrk (Post 30421)
Hello everyone!! I frequent sspmustang.org so and I've only been here a couple of times. I don't know who is here and who isn't so I thought I'd do an intro for myself here. Sorry if it is repetitive for some of you.

So my name is Brian and I recently bought my first SSP. An 89 Nevada Highway Patrol Mustang. I was told about this car by NHPcars.com Mike. Mike is a really great guy. My wife and I had the privilege of meeting him a couple of weeks ago at the Ripon Police Car show.

My SSP is very stock and unmolested. Exactly what I wanted and was looking for. She is worn but I can handle that. My plans for my car is a restoration on it. I am looking forward to getting her mechanically sound and wearing the blue and silver she once had. So that is it for now.

Thank you. Brian

Welcome Brian, I bought Mikes 1985 NHP Car. It would be nice to show both cars when they are done!! :welcome:

Mustang Kid 10-14-2011 10:19 PM

Welcome to NET Brian:welcome:
be sure to post up pics of your 89:)

ssp91ssp 10-14-2011 11:50 PM

:welcome: Brian.
Nevada SSP Mustangs look great in that blue!! RARE also.

hk500 10-15-2011 12:36 AM

:welcome:

28HopUp 10-15-2011 07:36 AM

Hi Brian! Welcome to the forum. :)

That Nevada car of yours is a great project, for sure. I was surprised it took so long (relatively speaking) for Mike to sell it. Please keep us posted (with pictures) as you work on the car. And feel free to ask questions as you go.

:D

MOstang 10-15-2011 02:12 PM

Cool SSP for sure...welcome.

05pwrstrk 10-15-2011 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 28HopUp (Post 30442)
Hi Brian! Welcome to the forum. :)

That Nevada car of yours is a great project, for sure. I was surprised it took so long (relatively speaking) for Mike to sell it. Please keep us posted (with pictures) as you work on the car. And feel free to ask questions as you go.

:D

Hello.
I didn't buy Mikes 88 or 85. I bought an 89 that Mike had found in Carson City. I will difinetely keep you all posted once work commences on it. I am really excited to get it mechannically sound and wearing its in service colors. I know I will have plenty of questions. Thank you all in advance!!