Special Service Mustang.net Forums

Special Service Mustang.net Forums (http://www.specialservicemustang.net/forums/index.php)
-   Members' SSPs (http://www.specialservicemustang.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   GSP Project: refurb'ing their 91 Mustang (http://www.specialservicemustang.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5177)

kapracing 10-08-2013 08:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well it's official,
This project is now up and running!
Please send any donated items to Greg ( Unmrkd ) as he can better inventory, track and store all items/money donated until time for reassembly. That way I can concentrate on getting the bodywork and paint work accomplished. This is still going to a long process but it is finally in our hands! :-)

MOstang 10-09-2013 07:26 AM

That's great news. A suggestion....to avoid duplication on items being donated/sent, would it be possible for a PM to be sent to those who have sent PMs volunteering to supply certain parts/items for this project confirming what items they are on deck to supply? In other words it is possible multiple people have offered to supply the same items(s). Where that is the case, it would be ideal to not receive duplicate items and rather have the odd one out in that case put their funds towards another remaining/needed item.

28HopUp 10-09-2013 09:04 AM

That is GREAT to hear, Bobby! :)

nighthawk756 10-09-2013 11:02 AM

And it begins!! :D

kapracing 10-09-2013 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOstang (Post 42823)
That's great news. A suggestion....to avoid duplication on items being donated/sent, would it be possible for a PM to be sent to those who have sent PMs volunteering to supply certain parts/items for this project confirming what items they are on deck to supply? In other words it is possible multiple people have offered to supply the same items(s). Where that is the case, it would be ideal to not receive duplicate items and rather have the odd one out in that case put their funds towards another remaining/needed item.

Mike,
Good idea...
I'll get with Greg ( UNMRKD ) and see what we can do.
Thanks, Bobby

Unmrkd 10-10-2013 03:01 PM

Pledge Shipping Details

Now that we have the car in our possession, work can begin. I will begin sending PMs to all the individuals (that I know of) who have made pledges for this project. Shipping address will be included in the PM. If you have made a pledge and do not receive a PM from me by Sunday evening 10/13/13, please PM me and I will provide the shipping address.

Thanks everyone for your generous support to get this car up and going. We will update it's status as the work progresses.:thumbsup:

Gregg

nighthawk756 10-10-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unmrkd (Post 42862)
Now that we have the car in our possession, work can begin. I will begin sending PMs to all the individuals (that I know of) who have made pledges for this project. Shipping address will be included in the PM. If you have made a pledge and do not receive a PM from me by Sunday evening 10/13/13, please PM me and I will provide the shipping address.

Thanks everyone for your generous support to get this car up and going. We will update it's status as the work progresses.:thumbsup:

Gregg

Gregg, I already handed off my pledged parts to Bobby when I dropped off my FHP for him to paint. So that's one less PM you have to send. ;)

MOstang 10-10-2013 07:29 PM

Great work guys! :2thumbs:

kapracing 10-11-2013 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOstang (Post 42869)
Great work guys! :2thumbs:

Thanks Mike!

I feel very honored to be doing this project. I feel like it's a once in a lifetime opportunity and I do not take it lightly. I hope everyone that plays a roll in this project (no matter how big or small) feels the same. This is a good thing:-)

kapracing 10-14-2013 05:28 PM

Bill,
Will you add a pair of PAR36 bulbs to the donation list. Both on GSP 1235 are cracked.
Thanks,
Bobby